Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2nd Letter from MTC

Dear Family:

Our p-day is Thursday, we fly out Monday.  I will let you know my travel plans on p-day.  Sister Anderson and I are zone leaders so we teach the new missionaries that come next Wednesday.
I had an interview with my branch president tonight.  He was definitely called of God.

There is not one spare second here...we seriously don't have any time, because it is the Lord's time.
Brother Mathis is my teacher.  He served with Downs (in NV).  He is such a good teacher.
An Elder from BYU b-ball team is in the district and all the girls go crazy at the gym when he's playing basketball.

 I leave Mon. @ 3 a.m. to Atlanta then NY.   I am learning tons and am glad I am here.  It's all about the people and their relationship with God, I'm just here so that the spirit can work through me.  I have learned to care for the "investigators" and feel love for them and care about their journey towards a relationship with God.

We are in class from 7 a.m. - 9:30-all day.  ...The Lord has helped my neck get better and I'm really healthy.  Sis. A. and I got up @ 6 today and did kick-boxing.  Pretty much in power mode you could say.  Ww work really well together.  I love you all, thanks so much for the notes, I appreciate them!

xoxo  - Sis. Wadsworth

p.s.  LOVE not having a phone to distract.

No comments:

Post a Comment